Mr. Linley Says
- Reminder: Full Orchestra rehearsal after school from 4:30p-5:30p. Only applies to those in that group.
- TWIGEB 2.4 - It's Homecoming week! t.co/XvTl9vNM71
- Woodwinds - take your your cases out this morning.
- FYI - Charms is down so the volunteers system isn't accessible. Mrs. Kilgore will get that info posted and emailed as soon as it's back up.
- 1st period brass - change of plans due to stage availability. You guys/gals are in the band hall with the woodwinds this morning.
Follow @RHSGEB on twitter.
7:30 pm RHS vs. Mesquite @ Eagle Stadium
RHS vs. Mesquite @ Eagle Stadium
Oct 31 @ 7:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Parent Volunteers: THIS IS HOMECOMING. Things will be a little different, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Friday Night Meal: RHS @ 4:30 to 5:30 Eagles Nest (Coordinator Suzanne Kirklin) Water 1: RHS @ 4:30 Prep and haul to stadium (Coordinator Cathleen Hill) Water 2: RHS @ 6:45 Distribution and clean up (Coordinator Cathleen Hill) Flip Folders & Plumes: MEET AT THE BAND HALL at 6:30. Assist kids with plumes on hats and pick up flip folders from the field during pre-game performance and redistribute to students after. (Coordinator Susan Kilgore & Loni Walker) Uniforms 1: 5:00 – 6:00pm Assist the kids with dressing for game. Uniforms 2:[...]