Mr. Linley Says
- Woodwinds - take your your cases out this morning.
- FYI - Charms is down so the volunteers system isn't accessible. Mrs. Kilgore will get that info posted and emailed as soon as it's back up.
- 1st period brass - change of plans due to stage availability. You guys/gals are in the band hall with the woodwinds this morning.
- This week's TWIGEB 2.3 is JAM PACKED with info. Here you go! t.co/IaNv7vFbV7
- Students have been released and are ready for pickup. We are so darn proud of how you performed today. Enjoy your weekend!
Follow @RHSGEB on twitter.
7:30 pm RHS vs. Berkner @ Eagle Stadium
RHS vs. Berkner @ Eagle Stadium
Oct 24 @ 7:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Parent Volunteers: THIS IS SENIOR NIGHT. Lets let our senior parents be off tonight. Step up underclassmen parents! RHYTHM MOVERS, FYI, we will be picking up trucks Friday morning for Saturday’s UIL contest. Friday Night Meal: RHS @ 3:45 to 5:00 Eagles Nest (Coordinator Suzanne Kirklan) Water 1: RHS @ 4:30 Prep and haul to stadium (Coordinator Cathleen Hill) Water 2: RHS @ 6:45 Distribution and clean up throughout game (Coordinator Cathleen Hill) NEW Uniform Help 1: 4:45 to 6:00 help kids prepare for game and assist in Uniform Room. Uniform Help 2: After game for about 1 hour – Help sort[...]
all-day UIL Area Marching Contest @ Mesquite Memorial Stadium
UIL Area Marching Contest @ Mesquite Memorial Stadium
Oct 25 all-day
More information will be released about this contest as the date approaches. This is a prelims/finals style contest. Plan for this event to take all day. PARENT VOLUNTEERS: AT RHS ONLY:Water1 – 8:30am Fill coolers with water bottles and ice. (Coordinator Cathleen Hill) Serve Lunch – 10:30-11:30am at RHS. The kids will eat lunch before they load the buses. Serve lunch and clean up. (Coordinator – Karen McElvany) Uniforms & Plumes1 – 9:00-11:30am at RHS. The kids will be rehearsing in their uniforms and plumes. We need to assist both before and after the rehearsal. (Coordinator – Loni Walker) FOR THE CONTEST:BUS CHAPERONES: Must[...]